Strength & Conditioning and Personal Training
Reid attended the University of Rhode Island, where he received his Bachelors degree in Kinesiology specializing in health fitness. While attending URI, he interned at South County Sports Performance where he worked with athletes ranging from middle school, all the way to collegiate and professional athletes. Since graduating college, Reid has continued to grow as a trainer and coach, working with both general population clients, and athletes in various sports including mixed martial arts, baseball, football, soccer and basketball.
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist(CSCS) through the National Strength and Conditioning Association,
- Certified Conditioning Coach (CCC) through Bioforce,
- Certified Complete Coach (CCC) through Robertson Training Systems,
- Certified Weightlifting Performance Coach (CWPC),
- Certified Speed and Agility Coach (CSAC) and
- Certified Sports Nutrition Coach (CSNC) through the National Sports Performance Association.
- Certified USAW Level 1 Coach
Outside of the physical preparation world, Reid enjoys training in Olympic Weightlifting, coaching baseball, and drinking copious amounts of coffee.