Fitness Classes & Personal Training
Harry is an athletic trainer, and his personal mission is to help people of all ages and backgrounds achieve high levels of fitness and performance so they can have success in sports and life. I played football in high school and enjoyed the sport, today I continue to be an avid outdoorsman. He loves training individuals, and teams, and has competed in RPS Powerlifting meets while finding another passion in Powerlifting. He is motivated for self-improvement and strives everyday to redefine his limits.
People know Harry as a gym addict and he has experienced being overweight in high school, to dropping 80 pounds in a year and running ten miles a day, to finally picking up a 520 pound deadlift. He feels he can make a connection with most people on a personal level because of this. His personal mission is to help people of all ages and backgrounds achieve high levels of fitness and performance so they can have success in sports and life.
[Education & Certifications]
- University of Southern Maine, BS in athletic training, Gorham, ME
- Optimizing the Big 3 (The Strength House), 2017
- USAW Level 1 Certification, 2017
- Method CRA Testing, 2017
- Great Lakes Seminars, Applied Techniques of Manual Therapy,
- Comprehensive Treatment of the Shoulder, 2017
- Perform Better Functional Training Series, 2016