Powerlifting, a strength sport where you compete in the squat, bench press and deadlift, allows you to build muscle and burn fat. Powerlifting, like other forms of heavy resistance training, strengthens your skeleton and reduces your risk of injury in other sports and activities. While the rules for the powerlifts remain specific, the general benefits of powerlifting go far beyond conventional lifting.
Benefits of Powerlifting
- Strengthens your legs, back and upper body
- Fat loss
- Decreases risk factors for osteoporosis
- Multiple classes each week
- 1on1 sessions available
- 6 heavy duty racks available
- 2,000+ square feet of turf
- Brand new state of the art equipment
Book Your Trial Class
Note: Please fill out the fields marked with an asterisk.